Friday, October 21, 2005


Happy Birthday to Me......

Ni Hao (Hello, or literally "you Good")
I Am extremely excited as a birthday gift to my self I decided to go on a little trip with some cool people I just met last week. Tomorrow evening after work I am going to get on a train to the south of Taiwan. Once there I will get on a boat to go to Green Island. It is a small island east of southern Taiwan. It is famous for being one of 3 places in the whole world where one can soak in saltwater hot springs. We are going to rent scooters and tour the island. We will snorkel in a coral reef and check out all the island has to offer. I am excited. The picture above is just a sample of the scenery. I had a relatively tame birthday. I went out to dinner with a beautiful Japanese woman that I met last week. We ate at an Indian restaurant and a few drinks at an outdoor cafe. It was fun, but I had to leave so that I could check my email and pack my bags for my trip. Its getting late. And the bags are not packed yet. I must go. Later... Daniel James

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel--I tried to Email you twice on your birthday and both times it came back to me--I don't know what I did wrong but Email me once. It sounds like you are getting acquinted with your surroundings and with some people. Enjoy your trip and let us hear about it. MOM

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saltwater fish experts can be found here fresh water aquarium

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!
Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip, can't wait to hear about it.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home