Monday, July 18, 2005


My Destination

Here is a picture of my beautiful city. I have yet to see it with my own eyes. Soon I will be there. As I have mentioned I will be on my way. Friday, July, 22 I will leave from O,hare airport. I will spend over 14 hours on a plane. 14 hrs. is more then all of my other flights put together. I plan to sleep most of this time away. I know that flying is the safest way to travel, but 14 hours in the air with no land in sight makes me a bit nervous. I will land in Tokyo on the 23, at 4:20 pm. I get to hang out there for 2 hours before spending another 4 hours in the air. I will arrive in Taipei at 9:25pm. I will be picked up by a few representatives of the school where I will be working. They are going to take me to my hotel where I plan to sleep some more. I hope that my arriving so late in the evening will help me deal with jetlag. I have never traveled through so many time zones before.I hope my body can deal with it. Anyway I should be packing instead of babbling on about nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home