Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I am just trying to get another post out. I would love for this blog to be more ordered and chronological, but its a bit late for that. As I have mentioned before, numerous circumstances had keep me from writing, and now with tech and language barriers overcame, the problem is how to make up for lost time. I have decided not to worry about chronology. So with that in mind...here is something old and somethings new.

As I had mentioned before I was lucky enough to spend 5 days in Thailand. I have plans of posting some of my own photos, but for now, here are some photos from one of the beautiful women I spent time in Thailand with.
Picture of our Thailand Trip ...Taken by TINA

THAILAND


More recently... Here is a link to a few photos from another reason why I have been burning the candle at both ends;..but oh what a beautiful light.
"Spring Scream"

Spring Scream


"Spring Scream" is 10 days of fun and music in the south of Taiwan. Its held on a private campground in a mountain valley in Kenting National Park. It is surrounded by beautiful mountains and tropical forest. It is a 3 minuet scooter ride to some awesome beaches. I can't even start to tell you all the ways this event rocked my world. Yet again this is another moment I would love to consolidate into writing, but not right now.
"Spring Love" was an amazing event held only blocks from my apartment. This was convenient because I didn't need to try and tell yet another taxi driver my address in Chinese. I was able to walk home as the rainy sky changed from black to grey. Here is a review with pictures brought to us by our friends at Taiwan Nights:

SPRING LOVE


For those who are interested Taiwan Nights is one of the best english resources for finding out about night life here in the R.O.C.....

TAIWAN NIGHTS



Until next time............>>>>>>>>.............Daniel James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home