Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BACK IN TAIPEI !

Hello Everyone.

I am back; actually I have been back for almost 2 weeks now. I apologize to all the people I said I would contact when I got back.
I made it safely with little problem. I did almost miss my flight in Manilla Philippines. They change the gate from which it was supposed to leave. Also, in the middle of my flight I was awaken due to the fact that the man seated behind me stated having health problems. Their were flight attendants and a doctor attending to his needs for the duration of the flight. It it kept me from the sleeping I like to do in the middle of the flight. My transpacific flight also had some really crappy movies.

The flight is still interesting to me even though I have crossed the world largest ocean 5 times now. The way they turn on and off the lights, and serve meals is meant to reduce Jet-lag. The trip back was different because we made a stop in Guam. For those who don't know, Guam is a small island and a territory of the U.S.A. They have a huge Navel base there.

One last thing...I would like to send out a get well soon wish to my brother Tim.
Daniel JamesI took this photo months ago. It is in the mountain where I like to run. The sculpture stands in front of a mixed Tao/ Buddhist temple. There are several other great sculptures there. I might publish others someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home