Monday, December 25, 2006

Sheng dan kuai le !!
(Merry Christmas)


These are pictures of Taipei 101 on Christmas night. Some of many photos I have taken of the 101, but i just loved the way the waning moon looked next to the building.


Here is a photo of a group of roller skating Taiwanese in Santa caps. They were parading down the street by my window singing Christmas songs.




I took a climb up to 9 5 mountain or I believe thats the name of it. I thought it was one of the four animal mountains, but I don't think so now. It takes about an hour and 1/2 to get from my door to the top; If your fast and you take the short cut straight up via ropes. Its a fun hike/climb and I am glad the mountain is so close. I find myself up there often...... Anyway... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and so on and so forth.
I wish I had more time to write and let everyone know the details of my life, but not at this very moment. I hope to write a summary of the year... stay tuned. D.James

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home